Our policy is valid for 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since time of parcel received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Read more here>>
Customer Service Contact Hours:
Monday to Thursday - 08h00 to 17h00
Friday - 08h00 to 12h00, 14h00 to 17h00
Saturday - 08h00 to 13h00
Customer Service E-Mail Support Hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mails will be attended to during these hours:
Monday to Sunday - 08h00 to 19h00
E-mail by using the form on the contact page or the address mentioned above to ensure a quick reply
Customer Service Live Chat Support Hours:
Monday to Saturday - 08h00 to 19h00
The chat window will indicate whether someone is available to take your request, if someone is not available you can still use the window to leave us a message. It's that easy!
We'd love to hear from you, so anything you need, we're here to assist!
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor against a wall or skirting board. Stand with your heel against the wall, making sure the inside of your foot is at 90 degrees to the wall.
- Mark the position of your longest toe on the paper.
- With a ruler, measure this length.
- Measure both feet, in most cases left and right feet will differ in length; you will only require the longest measurement.
- Check the length measurement against the chart to determine your nearest shoe size. If your in-between sizes, we recommend you select the larger size
- UK size